Sunday 17 June 2007

1 week to go

This week was so busy with both Nick and I moving classrooms. I finished setting up my room today so I feel a little more organised. It is the last week of school for the term and I can't wait for our holiday to start. Yesterday we went down to the bay at Victoria Point and we had a nice time walking along the foreshore and talking. Here is a photo of my wonderful, handsome husband.



Well our tiler started work on our house on Thursday. We went to look at it on Friday but could not get in so we had to take photos through the window so here they are.







These are the photos of the finished bricks and they are not wet anymore so they look a bit better.





House should be getting painted in 1-2 weeks. Floor tiles should be layed 3-4 weeks. Then it is just the fixtures and then all of the checks. Will keep you up to date with any progress. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: