Wednesday 19 March 2008

Beatutiful Boy!

Well he finally arrived! Caleb James Dunstan was born at about 5.30am Monday 18th February 2008. I was meant to be induced at 4pm on Sunday but went into labour on my own at midday Sunday. After a 17 hour labour (4 hours of which a had a wonderful epidural) Caleb arrived with the aid of forceps (he decided to come out a bit wonky). He weighed 9lb 1oz (4.14kg) and was very long. He spent a bit of time with daddy having cuddles before he came to me.

He is now 4 weeks old and is doing really well. At night he usually has a feed at about 9pm and wakes for another feed between 3-5am (he is an angel). He is smiling at us all the time now and is able to hold his head up by himself. I can't believe
how quickly he is growing!

Well i have to go and feed him now so I will leave you with some pictures of him. Hope you enjoy!




3 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay!!!! I've been stalking this blog for ages waiting for some piccies. He is adorable. Well done to the two of you. Keep the piccies coming. Much love, Jodi xox

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! It's so great to see some new pics of the little man, he does look heaps older already!

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW congratulations on such a beautiful baby boy!!!! He is such a cutie!!! He was also born on my birthday....yay for feb 18!!!! I pray that God will bless your little family as you learn to be the best parents you can be for your little one!!! I pray that God will give your baby a character like Jesus that he may follow in his makers footsteps until his soon return!!! God Bless you all!!!! xoxoxo Melby